In this episode, Melanie from Experts On Air is here to give us some advice on how we can start our own podcast show and gives some insights on how podcasting can expand our business opportunities.
She also talks about the importance of self-discovery and how knowing ourselves can help us connect with people better.
Check out the full episode!
- [0:01:12.0] Getting to know Mel
- [0:02:33.2] Rapid-fire questions: reading list, who inspires you, childhood aspirations, a motto that you live by
- [0:06:54.3] Getting to know yourself and how important it is to establish connections
- [0:08:47.9] After some self-discovery tests, how do we go about connecting with other business owners?
- [0:10:52.8] Should we think of connections from a B2B perspective or from a person-to-person perspective?
- [0:12:08.7] For introverts: advice for making connections/networking
- [0:14:46.2] How podcasting can help us connect, two big benefits you get from podcasting
- [0:17:05.7] Are there benefits to podcasting for local businesses?
- [0:20:10.8] The easiest way to start a podcast
- [0:21:41.8] Re-purposing content from podcast episodes
- [0:24:02.3] A word of advice for beginning podcasters
- [0:24:45.4] Connect with Mel!
“It’s not going to be governments that change the world; it’s going to be entrepreneurs and people getting out there and having a different way of thinking.”
“People used to think you should only have one job forever, but it’s no longer the case nowadays.”
“In corporate, it’s all about competition, but in entrepreneurship, it’s all about collaboration – how can we make things bigger, better, together.”
If you enjoy the Grow Your Clinic podcast, please remember to hit the subscribe button inside your chosen podcast player, more episodes can be found at clinicmastery.com/podcast/