Are you proud of your current website?
Or do you, like me, cringe whenever you look at it?
Personally, I feel the design is now outdated and – with so many service offerings under my wing – it could work so much better for me and my business.
But you’re probably like me.
Great at providing a high quality product and/or service.
But not so great at working on the business and managing the website stuff.
So today I’m chatting with website developer, Jon Hollenberg to provide us some simple ways to improve our websites. Whether you plan to make changes yourself or ask your trusty website designer to take over the reins, I know you’ll find this episode very valuable.
Let’s jump in!
ABOUT JON HOLLENBERG
Jon Hollenberg is the owner of the web design business called Five by Five and author of the book “Love at First Site – How to Build The Website Of Your Dreams”.
Jon started small in the industry by doing web designs for various clients. But then his web designing career got bigger as time passed by. He now leads a team of talented designers, developers and content marketers delivering powerful web solutions.
Every day, Jon meets business owners who are keen to improve their websites – to which he gladly offers help. He works with small to medium business owners to make their websites stand out and be rock stars online. The ultimate result for him and his team every time they work on a project is that the website must generate leads in their client’s way- making their phones ringing lots and inboxes full of enquiries.
• Could you please share more about your career journey?
• Why is a website important for every business owner?
• In your experience, what are some of the most common website mistakes?
• How do you ensure your website is effective and producing the desired results?
• What are some instant changes our listeners can make to their website over the next day or so?
And then I always ask the following:
• Which marketing method works best for your business?
• How do you take care of your health and wellness?
• How can people connect with you?