Meet Kyron Gosse, a young property investor, from New Zealand but now living and travelling around the world.
Kyron is a Star profile and in Part 1 of our discussion with him he explains how he went from being a chef on an oil rig to a 'propertypreneur.'
Is property investment your path to increased wealth? @KyronGosse shares his ‘Star’ story
Email | iTunes | Stitcher | Subscribe on Android | Player.fm | RSS
In this episode:
- How his success with investing led him to being committed to being less selfish and to solve bigger problems and to ‘do awesome,’ particularly through the sharing economy
- How he and others use their star profile to shine and light on people and things that are important to them, and how this led him to create a community of Young Kiwi Investors
- How he invested in his first property in The Netherlands through a totally random connection back in New Zealand
- Why it’s important to surround yourself with people who have strengths where you have weaknesses
- Why the commercial retail property sector is currently being disrupted by the internet
- His grand plan for cleaning up the world’s oceans and turning islands of plastic into 3D printed houses
Create freedom. Build wealth. Do Awesome @KyronGosse interview on the Business Connections Podcast
Please rate and review The Business Connections Podcast on your
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATES OF THE BUSINESS CONNECTIONS PODCAST
We'll let you know via email when we release new episodes