Jon Hollenberg’s passion is helping with small and medium businesses and business owners to thrive. Since starting his own business in 2006 he’s built an international team of 22 that serves businesses throughout Australia, providing quality website design and support services. Over the last ten years he has worked with over 500 Australian and international businesses, including Porsche, Qantas, Jetstar, Jeep, Chrysler and Dodge. Jon is also an accomplished speaker and has been featured on podcasts and presented at seminars throughout Australia. Jon was the inaugural winner of the Abundance Global Entrepreneur of the Year award in 2017. He is a keen surfer, enjoys running up a mountain and doing callisthenics. In his spare time you’ll find him walking on a slackline, juggling or mucking around on his unicycle having fun with his kids.
Jon Hollenberg from Five by Five joins us today to share his insights on how to get an amazing website designed. If you’ve heard horror stories about terrible web designers (or maybe had a bad experience yourself), the tips Jon shares will make sure your next website design experience is a great one.
In this episode we discuss:
- Creating an awesome brief
- Communicating with your designer
- What’s the difference between a web developer and a website designer?
- The importance of having an agency or designer who asks you lots of questions
- Doing your due diligence when engaging a digital agency
- Questions to ask your digital agency before hiring them
- The value of Google reviews
- And more
If you enjoy the Leveraged and Loving It podcast, please remember to hit the subscribe button inside your chosen podcast player, more episodes can be found at shareyourpassion.com.au/podcast