Have you ever thought about being a podcast guest?
Or maybe you’ve been thinking about starting your own show, but would like to tip your toe in the water first?
Being featured on podcasts is a fantastic way to build your authority, brand, and sense of trust with your target market.
It gives listeners the opportunity to hear from and learn about the humans behind the business – making them more likely to choose you over your competitors.
In today’s episode of Marketing & Me, I’m chatting with Melanie Colling from Experts on Air about how to pitch yourself to podcast hosts and prepare for the interview itself.
Trust me, the whole process isn’t as scary or overwhelming as you might think.
So turn up the volume – and we’ll get started!
• Could you please share more about your business journey?
• What are the benefits of being a podcast guest?
• What type of podcasts should our listeners approach?
• When approaching a host, how do you pitch yourself and offering?
• What’s involved in the Experts on Air process?
• How can you prepare yourself as a podcast guest?
• Once aired, how should you promote your episode
• How many podcasts should you strive to be on each year
And then I always ask the following:
• Which marketing method works best for your business?
• How do you take care of your health and wellness?
• How can people connect with you?