Are you currently ‘doing it all’ in your health and wellness business?
Are you meeting with clients – face to face or virtually – as well as doing all the bookkeeping, marketing, and administration?
If your answer is yes – and you feel like you’re on the verge of burnout – it makes sense.
Because starting up a business doesn’t just mean serving your clients in the best possible way. There are so many other elements involved; things you don’t usually consider when you’re an employee.
Today, I’m chatting with Brett Jarman about the different hats you wear as a health care practitioner and business owner. And he has some great tips to share to ensure your day-to-day runs smoothly.
Let’s jump in!
ABOUT BRETT JARMAN:
Brett Jarman is the CEO & Founder of Experts On Air- a B2B podcast production house and network- and Help Me Leverage, which is a training platform for business owners.
He’s also the CEO of The Boardroom- a peer support community for business executives and owners- and a Vedic Meditation Teacher in training.
As a business coach and strategist, Brett’s happy place is helping clients create high-level strategies for their business and turning those into concrete plans that they can put into action.
• Could you please share more about your career journey?
• Let’s talk about the two hats our listeners often wear. That of a health care practitioner and as a business owner. Could you please break down the differences between the two?
• In your experience, what are some mistakes that health and wellness business owners usually make?
• What advice can you offer our listeners to ensure they’re more effective in what they do – without burning out?
And then I always ask the following:
• Which marketing method works best for your business?
• How do you take care of your health and wellness?
• How can people connect with you?